Monday, August 11, 2008

Gratitude and Appreciation



By Karen Lee Stocker

Any form of appreciation and gratitude will change your vibration. They are both strong positive feelings . We can generate those vibrations on purpose, just by being deliberate. An act of appreciation will increase the positive energy.

I'll look around my environment and notice things I enjoy, and ask myself, why do I appreciate this, how does it make me feel and why is it useful. I can create feelings of appreciation deliberately instead of taking things for granted.

Every day when you wake up, ask yourself, why am I grateful today? Make a list of 5 things you are grateful for right now. It doesn't have to be something huge, you can be grateful that you have gas in your car today. It's all about the feeling. You can only feel good when you are sending feelings of gratitude.

Life is about feeling good, experiencing joy and happiness and the good news is we can deliberately change the way we feel, remembering the Law of Attraction responds to the vibration you are sending and gives you more of the same.

---
Karen Lee Stocker is a Certified Law of Attraction Facilitator and a Leader for Weight Watchers Canada. Find her online at Law of Attraction In Action and at LawofAttractionWorkbooks.com.

No comments: