Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mentorship





Everyone will always remember who introduced them to the Law of Attraction. After reading Micheal Losier's book and learning the principles and the application of the 3 step formula to deliberate attraction, I new I wanted to train the way he teaches.

After training on line with Micheal last year and meeting him twice in Toronto, I was able to teach the LOA to hundreds of people across the Niagara area, including the Niagara Health System, Salons and spas, Real estate, travel agencies, church groups, chiropractors, and even children and teenagers. Then, I decided to take Micheal's certified facilitator training in Vancouver and trained with people from all around the world.

Since practicing the LOA for the past few years, doors are continually opening. It's all about being deliberate, that's why Micheal calls it deliberate attraction.

Special thanks to Micheal. Without his training, mentoring and true understanding of the Law of Attraction, my path to teaching as many people as I can would not be possible.

Karen Stocker

No comments: