Monday, September 8, 2008

Why your Affirmations May not be working


By Karen Lee Stocker

For those of you that are using affirmations and they are working for you, keep doing it!

What is an affirmation?
It is a positive statement in the present tense.

The key to making your affirmation work is to make it true for you.

People use affirmations to give attention to their desire. If I say: "I have 10 well paying happy clients," and I don't, and I only have 4, then a little voice says: "that's not true," which sends a negative vibration.

Law of Attraction responds to how you feel about what you say and how you feel about what you think. It doesn't feel any better even if you say it 100 times. The words have to be congruent to the feelings.

How come some peoples affirmations work for them? If you say I love my neighbours, and it feels true to you, then it matches and it feels good.... which will send a positve vibration.

Next time you use an affirmation use your indicator [feelings] to see how it feels. If it feels good use it and if doesn't correct it.

Correction: I'm in the process of having 10 well paying, happy clients. Only you can tell how it feels. It feels better because it's true. If it's not true it doesn't feel good.

Examples: I have ideal health.
I am finacialy free.
Correction: I'm in the process of attracting ideal health.
I 'm in the process of becoming finacialy free.

Remember, the Law of Attractions job is to match your vibration whether positve or negative, it simply responds to what you are sending.

No comments: