Monday, October 6, 2008

Are You Getting It?



By Karen Lee Stocker

Are you are wondering if you are really getting the Law of Attraction, than ask youself these questions.

Am I converting the don't, not's and no's to what I do want? How do you remember? Do you have it on a post-it-note or possibly on your screen saver? At first when I needed to reset myself I put a post-it-note with " So, what do I want " on my bathroom mirror, on my refrigerator and on the dash of my car. Guess what we do when we drive our car? We are always thinking, and of course that is when the don't, not's and no's can come up without even realizing. We need to train ourself.

Also, the amount of time you observe "contrast". Do you observe contrast breifly? Do you recognize what happens when you observe it for along time, you attract it.
What's the degree in which you take accountability for what you have attracted? That is the "ability" to "account" for what's shown up whether negative or positive. "I know why that showed up in my life".

"Responsibility" your ability to respond to whatever happens to you. I have the ability to respond to this event whether negative or positive. So, what should you do when you come home from a disasterous date. Don't tell anybody! Do we usually tell negative stuff to more than one person? YES

Choose not to go there.

If you are noticing some of these changes, you are in the process of Mastering the Law of Attraction.

No comments: